Friday, October 2, 2009

Update

I know, I know.....Its been awhile since I've last updated, but I'm back and after a BUSY couple of months, I've got so much to post. Let's start with an update of Buon Affaré Events. First of all, here is a glimpse of some of our weddings that we've been busy with:

Alisha and Chad's Wedding, Temple CAC and First Baptist Church of Belton













Crosswhite Photography
Catering by Las Casas

Heather and Robert's Wedding, Phillip's Event Center





Photography by Scott Sprague

Flowers by the Glass Fountain

Austin Wedding Jookbox for DJ

Catering by Crave

Cake by Michelle's Patisserie







Regan and Brian's wedding, Vintage Villas



Flowers by Bouquets of Austin

Cake by Michelle's Patisserie

DJ Complete Music

Photography by Sledd Photography

No comments: