Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Congrats, Suzanne and Robert

On Saturday, December 12 Suzanne and Robert were married at the TFWC Mansion. It was such pleasure working with this couple. Here is a glimpse of their wedding.As always, its a pleasure to work with Bob and the entire TFWC staff. Its such a unique and grand location to have any event!

The ceremony took place in the Georgian Room. I was able to work with one of my favorite photographers, Blanca Garcia with Photography by Blanca (note the shots in this post are from my iPhone. Blanca's work is MUCH better).

The ballroom looked stunning in black and bright pink decor!


The simple yet stunning florals were done by The Glass Fountain



I get to sample a lot of cake and it takes a lot to impress me. Lavender and Roses did a fantastic job! I only was able to capture the groom's cake (yes, that is an edible camara, complete with a picture of the bride and groom in the viewfinder).


Cute little details!

The happy couple.

I also have to give props to Primizie. The food was beautiful and extremely tasty. They're so great at their job, it makes my job just a bit easier.
All in all, it was a successful, beautiful event!

No comments: